Wednesday, August 25, 2010

How Long Do Gaming Pc Last

promotion Piracy Assault Law

I've never liked bullfighting. I think an act so savage and primitive stone dog, or put the microwave on a kitten. I am not interested to say it's hypocrisy does not make sense, but I eat meat and I oppose bullfighting.

I have many estimates that are animal activists, ecologists, environmentalists, or some other green trend. I'm not going for any of these alternatives, just do not like bullfighting and I have the right to say it publicly.

I do not expect or agree with that are prohibited by law, but if I want to disappear this stupid tradition. That's why I have repeatedly taken part in marches and planting anti-bullfighting.

Last Saturday in the capital held a sit-in protest outside the Plaza de Toros. Second Cercado, a friend of ours, is in full realization of the documentary "Toros" more or less a year. His co-producer, Stuart Novoa, friend and commenter on this blog, was filming the protest when he was assaulted physically damaged your computer, and stole the tape of which was documenting the echos.

In these protests the attacks are somewhat typical, unfortunately. I too have been beaten, insulted, gassed. I've seen protesters insulting, as well as hitting bull, even with sticks dissent.

panas The case of the above is just another example of intolerance by those who use tolerance as his shield. And of course another example of that in these cases, the headbangers, idle, having nothing better to do than protest by an animal, rarely are the ones who started the violence.

PS: Here is the link of the blog Eat Protest where what it tells Stuart happened. Greetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment