Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Gbe Fe Ethernet Nic Driver

Message to ALL my readers

Hi all

I actually think that several months ago I had an email with an explanation of why all my distance a little of this and a gigantic THANK YOU to all those stalwarts who cared for me.

The reason for this disappearance of my blog was because I needed an internal growth to both egocentric desenojarme read. More than messages sent by the Masters like a race to see who channeled more and why, repeating whoooole the above, but with such assets being told anything, and as in some / many cases our words (or messages sent from which know) are in the forefront of many people and are role models, not me like to continue something that was said only to fill gaps, silences or just to be active and is not entirely true, and truth in this battle I do not get and the last article I read of "The Impersonal Life" (this raised the chapter to my blog) I made too much noise and that is why I left a little, but now something or someone tells me I have to go back and I'm doing. I feel there are many loved ones who are here and waiting for my post so I think back to the load.

Feel free to ask me or send any item they deem necessary to broadcast, I read it first and upload it if it seems to place on this blog.

No more, I leave you with a lot love you all and soon will have news from me and hopefully reecontrarme again with so many people loved that I did in this path of light. To continue to live in love, light and peace that is so loooooooong of us (myself included) necesitarmos.

A shine friends.

Pd. If by chance no doubt continue to fall pipes that I will continue to rise



Paul
* ----- Blog: http://mensajesmaestros.blogspot.com
* Group: http://groups.google.com .ar / group / pabblis

(to subscribe to the group send a blank email to this address: pabblis + subscribe@googlegroups.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment