Monday, February 1, 2010

Fake Id Drivers Licence

Yeshua - Third Eye

Yeshua - Third Eye

Channeled by Paul ( pabblis@gmail.com )

Monday February 1, 2010 - 11:30 a.m.


* Blog: http://mensajesmaestros.blogspot.com
* Group: http://groups.google.com.ar/ group / pabblis

(to subscribe to the group send an empty email to this address: pabblis + subscribe@googlegroups.com )

I leave the channel open because I still feel the sensation in the chest and it is getting bigger, I recognize who it is.

image appears in my head of an eye, do not know why but I know that this is the third eye, if that is the message I need you please tell me who he is.

"I think that your power to feel and what you feel in your chest right now, you do not input or previous presentations. That being that you feel every time I came, so My son, my brother, my dear.'m Yeshua.

The picture send you the eye, which is very well aware, is the 3 rd eye, like you said.

many people need to develop your 3 rd eye. With him will be more suitable for the senses, sensations.

Some channels which are more developed than others, like some people, but keep working on it, because thanks to him will have a better reception of messages and better acuity to differentiate the channels to read or receive.

It is important to develop the 3 rd eye, especially for channelers, because the 3 rd eye chakra with the crown chakra are the two most important to get our messages.

Imagine it, feel it, feel like an eye opening in the middle of his forehead. The size is large, occupies the middle of his forehead and learn to look with your 3 rd eye, because if they feel able to cope with it, they'll be more apt to know, discern, associate and receive our messages. This is for channelers.

For people who does not channel the development of the 3 rd eye is important because it will see things that are not seeing now, with it going to be more receptive. Ask your child if these "catches" you have, ask yourself if when you hear, see or talk about something that seems uncomfortable and need to abandon or otherwise, need to go ahead with that they are reading.

Become case, feel your inner voice because everything is being developed, all your chakras are becoming more open, some more than others, but it is important chakra the 3 rd eye. A work on it dear children, dear brothers.

Thank wanted Paul to receive this message. It is true that some messages were slowing, but it is also true, as you just said the Master Kuthumi, we need to implement everything that we're going down, so to work and if you do not know where to start, the 3 rd eye is important.

Thanks again, I leave all my love. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment