Monday, February 1, 2010

Mucinex And Dysfunction

Kuthumi - About our messages

Kuthumi - About our posts

Channeled by Paul ( pabblis@gmail.com )
Monday February 1, 2010 - 11:15 a.m.

* Blog: http : / / mensajesmaestros.blogspot.com
* Group: http://groups.google.com.ar/group/pabblis

(to subscribe to the group send an empty email to this address: pabblis + subscribe @ googlegroups.com )

Beloved Masters. I open the channel because I feel a slight sensation in the chest, I was feeling some for the weekend ... but I could not connect and that is why I log on now I just feel the energy in the chest.

I ask as always help with their names by sending images to my head.

Kuthumi, I see your name, you can be?

"If dear Paul, as you perceive my power, I'm an Ascended Master Kuthumi.

The message that I come to give this morning is going to be short, but very clear and concise.

Many of the things that are being sent to media, and do not say all, but many things are being repeated and we need it, but read and pay attention, that use this time as the fall in messages is not followed, to work on you and not re-read everything that is sent again and again.

I'm surprised that many channelers, the new and old of all, wonder why, they are sending messages that are not being decoded correctly and a lot of these messages have enough of one's mind and some of the message itself is not your case because as you will see are not receiving the messages so close together, and that's fine, nothing to worry about, just the fact that no messages are received regularly does not mean they do not have to work on yourself.

being given time to assimilate all read and get to work on you.

I know many people who read all messages and read again and again and all they do is that ... read messages and do not work in themselves, then ask you to please start working.

important thing is not how often the messages, but the few or many messages you send, read, follow to the letter and work in you.

There are many body changes that are occurring throughout the movement at the global level is happening.

Earth is making its way and all that movement, all that addressing this undertaking involves an input and output energies are perhaps not accustomed to handling. That's why they are asked to continue to work on YOU, to pay attention to what your body dictates.

If you feel the need to read a message, read it, if when reading another post I think that came from the mind, using the insight that many people already using it correctly .

discern, understand, work. That is the way to handle.

This is my message today, thank you Paul for having me as usual and went as usual, you are an important channel for multiple resources because you are pure at all what you receive .

I love with all my heart, I'm an Ascended Master Kuthumi. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment