Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tropical Punch Recipe

IRSA, The intraterrestrial - Pacific Ocean

IRSA, The intraterrestrial - Pacific Ocean
Channeled by Paul ( pabblis@gmail.com )
Tuesday February 2, 2010, 11am
* Blog: http://mensajesmaestros.blogspot.com
* Group: http://groups.google.com.ar/group/pabblis

(to subscribe to the group send a blank email to this address : pabblis + subscribe@googlegroups.com )

11am Being open the channel because I feel the pressure in the chest ... a little slight at first but now I'm in process of opening the channel is getting bigger.

I ask as always sending images to help me with the name or something about the message and stop my mouth out only the pure truth.

I have in mind the word IRSA and see the Earth, which confuses me because if Irsa not you want to send a message Gaia Earth or is it you want send the message, so I help to clarify this a bit more I see and feel. I try to raise the vibration as I can ... I need help. AURI.

"Dear brother long ago that I come to talk to you, but the images 're seeing in your head of the Earth, are sent for me, because I come to speak.

You all know I live in the South American. From here down when we feel the movements of Gaia, our beloved and dear Earth.

Unfortunately I announce that the movements are becoming more frequent and some more noticeable than others. Until now, there were noticeable for you, yes for us but will not remain so.

Most will be on the Pacific coast, correct, most taking place in the Pacific Ocean, coastal cities will be affected by this phenomenon is happening.

Pacific follow immediately after the Atlantic Ocean causing internal earthquakes, although not perceptible to you, if it is perceived by the sea and its waters reach the coast.

I do not want to alarm and noticed a some discomfort yours ... Paul in saying all this, but unfortunately these things must be said and ask you to please post it asap.

The oscillations of the Earth are more frequent, as you can see at this time, the Earth is changing position ( images are dropping me constantly ... I see the Earth and side ... not completely horizontal) ... decyl! ... and the poles are moving, obviously to move the Earth.

The North Pole is no longer in the North, is moving to the west, same with the South Pole is moving to the East. These are necessary changes that Gaia has to do each time it reaches the end of its cycle time. When I say "final moment", I'm not talking about that will end all, just that the planetary motion of our galaxy in which this planet Earth, has a duration of 13,000 years and is coming to an end, as put a ticking clock. Everything has a beginning and everything comes full circle ... when I speak of it reaches the end, I'm trying to say that it will reach the end of its cycle, the 13,000 years, but only after that a cycle ends another begins and this time, as everyone knows, humanity is included in this new cycle, just up to you if they want to or not.

not be afraid, if they work in you all going to be the best way possible.

I have much more to tell but I notice some discomfort to my message channel, which I very much appreciate it forward with this fortitude, but more urgent is what is happening in Pacific, now barely noticeable .. but came to again, this is just beginning, this stage in "quiet", to call in some way, will continue to rise , but not afraid. (I shows Australia)

Upcoming events that I will very shortly, I will not overwhelm those who read, who continue to this channel or the channel with such information, we go a little so that my words are well assimilated.

Thank you all, be aware, not afraid, because fear paralyzes, fear does not help, fear, scare, please call firm in what they are ... real work and lighthouses. You are special, feel special and to live especially.

their reactions to heed, take heed to what the body says, pay no attention to what instills fear. I leave for today, maybe back later with more information or later.

Thank you Paul, do not be afraid, everything will be fine and the messages have to be given regardless of the criticism they can get through them, because the criticism is not towards you , channel, are to me I'm giving the message.

I just come to inform, to give them a blind eye to things that are happening, if they accept it and not ... criticize, live in the darkness, but feel confident that with this attitude will not get anywhere. Live in love, please. Thanks "

0 comments:

Post a Comment