Monday, February 8, 2010

Rca Crcu6601wm Remote

who channeled channeling CARMEN JESUS \u200b\u200b- THE NAZARENE

SHARE channeling a colleague about what I posted Sunday. Greetings and if is something more .... I'm going.
I apologize if it caused panic or questions regarding the article. I got many questions and doubts which I can not answer because it was just a forward. It was not my intention to create what was generated ... The idea was to take it as "something more" to take into account.
pipeline If I have, I notice


---- Paul Di Capua
* Blog: http://mensajesmaestros.blogspot.com
* Group : http://groups.google.com.ar/group/pabblis

(to subscribe to the group send a blank email to this address: pabblis + subscribe@googlegroups.com )

JESUS \u200b\u200b- The Nazarene.

Carmen RR - marti68@hotmail.com

http://canalizacionesdeunalmadeluz.blogspot.com/

08/02/2010 – 01:16                                                                                                  

Dear Teacher, I know I have asked for an answer, an opinion following the message that Paul has posted on the network. Please, if you light my channel open with all the love and all the confidence in the Creator. I pray to St. Michael to protect me and my dear angel wrap me in your energy and help me raise me.

If you are of light and identify yourself as stated, I am here to receive your message.

"Here I am dear daughter, dear sister, I am Jesus.

been feeling while ago and actually come to answer these questions, but not exactly in the way that you would also like.

know we do not like to date especially if the events are expected as large magnitude. Part of your ascension process believing, hoping, to keep faith in the Creator.

None of us will tell whether these events will occur to those who have spoken. None of us, I repeat, I will speak in those terms about tragedies and misfortunes of this magnitude.

We will speak from love, and it is true that changes have to give not know yet how it will be, because we all try to protect you the most. The beloved Earth wants maximum protection to each of their children, even the most evil and heinous. Everything will proceed as stated.

Those who are awake must not fear anything, because that fear is filtered in the dark and you are light are human torches and you will not fall, you can not afford to leave shaken, or crushed by the news much you get to be as dramatic as possible to you.

sister Listen, open your heart because this is important:

None of us are going to scare you .

know that I love you and protect.

is true that the Earth's geophysical processes should give, is true that there is a change in polarity, is true that there is a change at the cosmic level. It is also true that you are the planet's most beloved souls who are most revered and honored by the difficulty of your mission there.

All you have to do is keep learning around you, and individually, and not carried away by such ambiguous information and generate so much uncertainty.

that can happen or not is yet to decide, you know that you can create the future, you know that the power is.

I know you think that there are many people who will be reawakened, but also say that many more people who are in the process.

You seem tired, so I will end this message by telling you that envelop the planet in all the love, in a cloud of love energy and you to go to work internally at the level of each and improving your feeling, your do with others because that is how it expands and so love is like really change things.

This was my explanation to your question. I leave you with love, as always.

I am Jesus of Nazareth . "

0 comments:

Post a Comment