Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hitchens Robert Harris

Serapis Bey - Quantum Leap

Serapis Bey - Quantum Leap

Channeled by Paul ( pabblis@gmail.com )

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 - 15:20

While walking home from work I felt again sensation in the chest so now I'm home I open the channel to see if there is a Being of Light that wants to send another message today through me

I ask as I always send pictures with the name and some summary of the message to my head.

Me comes to mind Serapis Bey - violet ray and the phrase Quantum Leap.

wanted channel If you meet me seems odd because it's your first time, but fear not, I am a being of light and well perceived as my energy and my name in your head I'm the Master Serapis Bey and I come with my violet ray to protect yourself and everyone.

The message that I come to send is to the quantum leap that all humanity is to be done.

Keep in mind that it is necessary that everyone is prepared and ready for when that happens inside, in his soul, prevails only love, peace, humility, but above all things La Luz, that bit of light that each contains the Great Creator.

I will not give dates or events, just come to say they are ready to quantum leap. I know you're wondering what that

The quantum leap that must be prepared will be very soon and everyone will have it ready for the big jump that is Gaia's ascension to his new paradise.

Stay tuned, and ready to work with yourself because it is important all the inner work that each of you might do as so important is the inner work that is making our beloved Gaia to be purified and be ready and prepared for the big jump.

lurking in your head is something that is like the messages are being repeated.

dear brother Do not worry, this is my first time and come to tell you this. While the messages to you, you are repeating is not always possible to reach everyone, that is why I come to it again, so that all your readers take into account all the necessary internal work to do in order to be ready the high jump.

but do not want to overwhelm you with my energy, I know it's pretty heavy, which is quite dense and that you feel very strong. The next time I will come with more news, but as this is our first contact just come to tell you this, are ready, change is in you, the change is internal, external change is as you can see, everything is a big change, just be ready to face it, to spend the best possible way and to reach an end point where the evolution of human beings and Mother Earth come together and merge at the end to prevail and live on the New Earth, full of light, full of love, with many physical changes to they are used today.

The human being can only experience the 3D capabilities of a reduced form, being human, Being Interior, the Higher Self has many more qualities which will have to start putting into practice once they are ready and have worked within.

do not realize how many things that human beings can do, but in the dimension where they can only deal with the elements in that dimension can do, you can use.

great leap in the 5D is going to develop all its qualities as human beings. I could tell that this time are using only 10% or 20% of the capacity that human beings can be used but will be ready to develop the other 80% once living in the 5D. Do not know what to expect, it's great, I will experience.

just work, develop and grow internally, the rest, your DNA and Interior will know I have to do, you limítense to work on you today that tomorrow will be ready and will be "graduated" to live in the 5D.

This is the message I come today to present, work in you, to study, because the ranking is perfect and what comes after graduation is something inexplicable, indescribable.

Hope to see you soon, I'm with you, I'm all out. My name is Serapis Bey, I leave my light, I leave my beam, I leave my love. Work "



---- * Blog: http://mensajesmaestros.blogspot.com
* Group: http://groups.google.com.ar/ group / pabblis

(to subscribe to the group send a blank email to this address: pabblis + subscribe@googlegroups.com )

0 comments:

Post a Comment