Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What Color Should The Groom Wear?

IRSA - Stay tuned to the subtle things that their bodies told

IRSA - Stay tuned to the subtle things that their bodies told
Channeled by Paul ( pabblis@gmail.com )
Wednesday March 3, 2010 - 9:20 a.m.

I'm in the office alone and I feel a terrible energy and strong (so strong that it presses) on the chest and some comes to mind .... I said NO TIME, JUST WRITE.

I must say that I feel this a couple of times but could not connect, but I can not write more ... I have to channel it.

"So is my brother write down what you've come to say you can not leave the place where you are and know that you are quick to write.

obligation As I introduce myself and my name IRSA - The intraterrestrial.

know you're in, say, choice about all this and pipes you read and you'd get angry or upset because you can be brewing thoughts in the heads of the people who are simply messages that originate in the minds of others and not the Masters. THIS IS NOT YOUR CASE and the message is not that.
I came several times to talk to you and told you things that are happening today.

I had said that they had to be careful and be alert all the people of the Pacific coastal towns and gave you the image of Chile mainly.

I come to tell you and all who read, that will hopefully be many, it is inevitable that this movement Gaia be stopped by .. She has to do and will continue.

In a message I said that after movements in the Pacific would begin to occur in the Atlantic, so please stay tuned ... I do not come, and I instill panic around this ... just stay tuned because as I said before, Gaia can not stop making their moves. She is way to rise and this is what you have to do to to accomplish its mission.

Protect yourself, are attentive to the little things more subtle than their bodies can tell. You have the ability to sense when things are about to happen ... préstense attention to that.

saying and advising We will go as soon as possible, but only those who are awake and willing to listen will be willing to follow our advice. So WAKE UP NOW!.

regret very much that things have to be so, but this is new for all (while there are people Earth makes its process) but is a plan that will come out as already been said .. and everything will take place.

know that my energy is strong today but this is to the portals that are opening today. Please work on yourself and Paul, not far from the road. Because as you feel ... this is real, if not ... I felt your chest at the moment, I felt your crown chakra, I felt your head.

Fear not, are at its center and vigilant, and heed the slightest clue and things that their bodies can tell. It is very important.

As everyone knows new land will come to light and has already raised some of the islands. Lemuria will go and see your light again. DO NOT be afraid to please and without fear while the event are going on, because if not afraid ... we will be able to feel much better and with more clarity. Always be leading.

I embrace with my heart and here we are expectant. Thanks Paul for receiving and forth! "

Irsa
Thanks and take this pipe to send to all our Chilean brothers all my support and sooooo light by the time they are going through.
Also, as you may have noticed, I was a bit away from the pipes, but I'll explain later. Apparently I'm on the road and not try to be good or bad channeler for the number of messages down. I just try to be as pure as possible. Thank you all for your emails and support.

Paul
---- * Blog: http://mensajesmaestros.blogspot.com
* Group: http://groups.google.com.ar/group/pabblis

(to subscribe to the group send a blank email to this address: pabblis + subscribe@googlegroups.com )

0 comments:

Post a Comment