Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Best Volunteer Appreciation Sayings

Why did I believe in free market? About

Generally people associate me with the political left. I was born into a progressive family, and most of my friends with political ideology are any left. From childhood I was instilled freedom of thought and freedom of action. I remember my mother endlessly repeating the words of Benito Juárez "Respect the rights of others is peace." Beyond that, we do what we wanted.

That was my flag for a long time: the right of one to think differently, and do what the wins as long as no harm to others. When I became interested in politics began reading letters typical of the left. My father gave me a book on Ernesto Cardinals that interested me enough, but I think I got a Marx for Beginners Rius. However, a rare and coincidental mix between an article that criticized the "anarchists traitors" and the music I listened to punk were usually speaking of "anarchy" led me to the only ideology that defended what I always defended.

Kropotkin and Malatesta I found but never quite understand. Bakunin read and understood what was anarchism in its most philosophical individual sovereignty. One is master of himself and nobody else. I met individualist anarchism of Stirner and insane, and I could see the economic point of view of those individualists. I read Proudhon and Benjamin Tucker and I started to understand what was the market. Until I found myself unconsciously reading Ayn Rand, Rothbard and Hoppe. Only then I realized the missing item on the i: can not speak of freedom of action and thought, if it restricts the freedom of enterprise.

Moreover, free enterprise should not even be called that. Is covered by freedom of action, period. Individual sovereignty proclaimed libertarians, means that nobody can rule over my life. Only I am able to decide what to do and what not to do. And yes, my freedom is absolute provided they do not violate the rights of others.

My body belongs to me and I can do with it what I please. I can not tattoo, I can wear earrings, I can paint my hair, I can even if I like mutilate. My life belongs to me and nobody else. I decide if I want to eat, drink, exercise, get involved psychotropic drugs or kill me if I want. Why should not the same with my property?

is nonsense that upholds freedom of thought, but he wants to imprison the property. Just as I defend the right of women to abortion and homosexuals to live freely without the fuck, I should also be entitled to get a business without me are making life impossible.

am not an economist, or lawyer or the Dalai Lama. Not if the free market is fair or unfair, if you bring equality or inequality. I do not care if the laissez faire is better or worse off economically, I think it's the only ethical way of living. Because it does not seem ethical system where the majority decides what I can and not I can do with the fruit of my labor. Because I can not stand living in this system where a group of gangsters monopolists of force, they charge me tax every time they hear that I have produced something.

I own my life, my liberty and my property, and while not undermining any of these rights of my neighbor, should be able to do what I want. That's the free market in which I believe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment