Monday, March 21, 2011

Females Giving Males Brazilan Wax

I do not need the state to be my nanny.

sleep little, at best, take it and spend most of my day sitting in front a monitor. Neither my mother so upset by my bad habits and now the government wants to come to finish growing up? The state by nature tends to interfere in personal relationships, but this government has been exaggerated.

began with the crime reports , then banned and regulated programs TV, recently we simply sucks, and most absurd to the radio volume control wanted. Neither our bodies were saved from the statist. And do not feel like stopping, now seeks to prohibit smoking r even in private and advertise food or beverages.

I do not doubt their good intentions, but every good parent knows that you can not make decisions for their children by force, for something we are individuals and dear God gave us free will. I already had a mother who fucked every time I saw smoke, and if I keep doing it by choice. I do not need a bureaucrat come to take away the cigarette from his mouth for my own health.

The worst part is that they argue in their defense that most developed countries these restrictions are always given. Fortunately Ecuador is different, here people value freedom more than a piece of bread. This is a rebellious people, illegal, but that civil disobedience should be aware and focused consistently from the static free.

why I propose creating a campaign to uproot the current progrefascista in which we are sinking: I do not need the state to be my nurse . The campaign idea is to create the best possible development, which send this message. The aim is that a libertarian premise becomes fashionable without necessarily going into details of ideologies or political discussions.

just started and there are many things you could do, but the important thing now is to spread the concept to both receive ideas, suggestions and people interested in working. Is that we no longer read many people, but also I read several well-known bloggers and twitters (yes, I say to you) with many readers. If you're tired of the state to interfere in our lives, and you look good the project helps to build this campaign to remind them: I do not need the state to be my nanny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment